Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Saturday, October 22, 2011

~Passions Embrace~


Letting go of all the fear
Brings me back to
Why I’m here

Reaching high unto the sky
Seeking answers as I lie here
Waiting for the perfect chance to
Give myself up to the trance that
Lights my soul and sets me free to
Let it out and follow thee
Out to the sands upon the beach
Where oceans speak
Through nature’s dance
Which gives me pause
To take a chance with
One deep breath ,
  
I’m floating calm
Into my night
I feel the pull of
Lovers plight to
Captivate my every whim, and
Bring me to my knees again with
Loves sweet nectar coursing through
My every wish comes back to

You and I together here
Beneath the moon that
Sings of cheer, and
Glistens brightly over you
Taking hold of love so true, it
Sends me deep into the view that
Causes mine own heart to burst
Anticipating lovers verse with
Passions coursing higher than
The boundaries of our universe

A need to show all that I have
Coursing through and out to you, is
So much more than
Pleasures seeking,
Needing,
Pleading for release

It’s yearning with each breath I take,
To show the world all that you make me
Feel inside my heart and soul
This passion burns so out of control
It’s hard to keep it locked inside, for
Every thought is like the tides that
Burst out through each wave on high
Rolling out and to the sky, to
Crash back down and up again
Never fading to an end, it
Leaves me breathless and content, with
Every waking moment spent, in
Search of one more way to show
Just how much you’ve helped me grow
Into the person that you see
Standing tall before thee. 


Copyright © October 20th, 2011 C. S. Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment