Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

~Love~


Love in itself is beautiful,
feeling like,
walking on air,
sunshine warming,
from the core,
happy to feel so light,
nothing can touch this,
blissful,
excited,
you can conquer the world, and
anything that crosses your path,
nothing else matters,
there isn’t a problem, that
can’t be solved.

In love,
one who captures my heart, is
one who can make me,
smile with a glance,
blush,
speechless,
words lost at first sight, of
beautiful shining back.

Entering,
in my presence,
my heart swells,
happy for another moment spent,
together anywhere,
happy when alone,
completely content together,
wanting to give,
all of myself,
showing my love,
in every way,
reaching for that smile,
needing to give, and
do anything, that
shows my love,
for you.



 
Copyright © May 30th, 2012  C. S. Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment