Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Passion's Demise

Sitting alone I look out into the dark night sky

Seeing all the wondrous beauty that shines from above

Nothing compares
Silence just stares

Loneliness seeps in like the cold hand of death himself

Weeping inside for passionate advances ignored

Longing for the tender touch of passions embrace


Left wanting


Waiting for the moment


When


Maybe


In this moment will the stars shine for me
Will I have my moment to bask in the sun

I have known passion that reaches
Higher than any mountain

I am a sensual woman,
Touch is my trigger

Be it a subtle brush of fingers 

Or

A gentle whisper in ones ear

What will it take to quench this thirst

What will it take to feed the beast that roars from within


Promises 


Long forgotten in the winds of time

Now the need bleeds through like cuts from a razor

Nothing can quench this thirst that builds

No one hears the silent cries
Or feels the heat that builds inside

Thrills that weave the way
To ventures beyond compare

Wasted

Left to fester in the land of dreams unrealized




Copyright © August 23, 2011 C. S. Walls

5 comments:

  1. Big Hugs... I like this a lot. It's not the sort of thing I'm used to seeing coming from you, but I felt a punch of emotion reading it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Willow, I do like to stretch my limbs and go beyond the norm every now and again. Though, it is scary to post it and wait to see what kind of reception it gets. *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous, I'm glad you like it...


    Cat, you Rock!! <3

    ReplyDelete