Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Surrender

Love is tender,
When it’s true,

Love surrender,
Me to you,

Lift this shroud which binds my soul,

Grant me serenity,
A Conscious flow,

Let my words flow true to tone,
Nothing left here but bare bone,
Every sense is taut with hope,

Yet,

Apprehension rules this boat,

Skepticism’s tendrils hold,

Rooted deep within my fold,

Past transgressions left their mark,

Seated high,
Upon this heart,

Time can heal all wounds it’s told,
Hazy is this fortune’s mold,

This my heart, it
Beats so strong,

Rhythms caught up,
In each storm,

Lay in wait,

For just one more,

Taste of that which,
sets my soul,

Adrift,


On fire,


Burning through,

Wanting more,
Of what you do.



Copyright ©  August 30th, 2011  C. S. Walls

5 comments:

  1. Great emotions have with them great risk associated, be not afraid for the rewards are also great. You are held in the bosom of those who love you, if you fall we will be there to catch you always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erin, your words do not fall on deaf ears my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can surrender everything but not your Sister's love for you. I love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cat, thanks for that, you know I know you love me and I love you too Sis!!


    Rochelle...yes, this is Cynthia from FB. LOL!! Thanks for coming in and reading. :)

    ReplyDelete