Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Comfort and Inspiration


There is so much within my mind the view is all a scramble.
Chaos reigns, revealing not much more than just a ramble.
This irritates the joyous pace that once was free and gleaming.
Each day elapsed without a cast of value leaves me needing.
There’s so much more within my heart to show than senseless chatter.
How is it then that nothing seems to come but dreadful blather?
I close my eyes in hopes that there will be some revelations.
Instead I’m left with little more than minuscule sensations.
This ever present thwarting angst must come to a conclusion.
I see a gleam ahead of me is this some strange illusion?
Like Angels whispered in my ear to ease this irritation.
I feel as though they’re holding me in comforting persuasion.
Their light shines through my core and gleams, I feel my burdens lifted.
How is it that I’m worthy when it’s clear they are so gifted?
Clarity takes hold of me, I find myself enabled.
To share my gift with those I hold within my heart and labeled.
Soul Sisters for they are within my heart and soul so stable.




Copyright © December 31, 2010 C. S. Walls


2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful dedication and thanking you for sharing such the heartfelt words of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As writers, we have all experienced times when we are unable to clear our minds and write what is in our hearts to share. We all have people who surround us and are there for us when we need that little something that comforts us and inspires the writer inside to break free. Most times, these people go unrecognized for all that they do for us. I never want this to happen, for without people like you, Cat, and Willow, most of what is seen on these pages would not exist at all! Thank you, Ludz, for everything you do!!

    ReplyDelete