Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Sunday, September 25, 2011

~Fallen~


Bombarded from all sides it feels like
Forceful spears of desperate cheers
Nowhere to turn, nowhere to run
All on my own in this, this
Catastrophic whirlwind of so called
Living that has
Fallen around me
All in the name of freedom from a life of chains
Now what…
These chains follow me wherever I turn
Reaching out
Beseeching my return to their domain
This is my life,
My choice
My decisions in life
How I live this life
No amount of intercept
Will ever change this course
My mind is clear in
Knowing right from wrong
Wrong is remaining to please any other
Wrong is looking my children in the eyes with
Pain in mine for living a lie
Right is showing my children that
Happy is Beautiful in every way
We are meant to live
Walking along his path,
Giving to others as we would want,
Leaving no stone unturned for that
Which leads us to his light 
At the end of our tunnel…

Copyright © September 25th, 2011 C. S. Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment