Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

~The Time Is Now~

Lost in a storm of obligation and strife
Keeping me trapped in this dismal life
Blindly I stay here to what bitter end
Balanced just barely by mans concoction

Guilt sets it’s tendrils each time that I try to
Work out the reason without my own season
Returning instead to my own troubled heart
Distant and frozen for promises broken

Forgive not forget is what I have set, for
This is for sure the only cure, to
Settle the storm that wears down my form
Leaving me now to map out my route

Eager to wrap up this chapter of life
Follow my heart and pull out the knife
Patience by far is my faintest bequest
Though I Am armored to nail this test
No matter the price I Must take this flight for
My soul to soar releasing my Roar!!


Copyright © September 5, 2011 C. S. Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment